Christmas holiday started
now and I have some time to do things which I wanted to so since a
long time but never had time for it. I''m really glad because the
last weeks were so stressful and now I can relax a bit. ~
So.. On Tuesday was the
BLACK LINE concert in Hamburg. I went with a friend and it was
amazing !!
The time with them was
really fun and Mikaru talked about a lot of things (like what they
did in Germany, what they like/don't like, etc.) His English was
really good, so you could understand everything, what he said.
They said, they would come
next year again and I will be there of course again~ ♥
I wanted to buy a T-Shirt
(like every time when I go to a concert) but they were sold out so
fast! o__o So I just bought a bag, which I show you later.
I think, that's it, so I would say..
Let's enjoy our weekends~ ♥
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen