I got tagged


Hey Guys~
I told you about this entry and here it is. c:
taka nominated me for the ''Liebster Award''. I forgot to say thank you, so I am doing now. <3 (btw, at the end of this post I'll put pictures of the cake you wanted to see. I finally found them <D)


What is a Liebster award
The Liebster Award is basically an award that is given to blogs with less then 200 followers to help promote the bloggers nominated.

The Rules
1. Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4. Last but not least, come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you have nominated for the Liebster Award.

11 facts about me
    1. I'm vegetarian since about 4 years
    2. One day I want to go to Great Britain and live there
    3. I hate it to phone
    4. I'm talking to myself
    5. On a day I drink about one glass of water, sometimes tea, otherwise nothing
    6. I'm a bone fetishist
    7. I'm very changeable. My mood changes in seconds and I hate it
    8. I'm always very nervous, don't ask me why
    9. I got a lot of phobias
    10. I’m a lazy perfectionist
    11. I'm always cold. 

The questions

1.What was your highlight of this week?
PIZZA :D idk
2.What was the first thing that came to your mind after you woke up?
'what the fuck was I dreaming' – something like that I think
3.Are you statisfied?
No, I'm not. There are so many things I want to change and things, that could be better.
4.Is there something you couldn´t live without?
This would be music. I can't imagine a life without music
5. Your favorite band?
Always a difficult question, because there are so many great bands which I really like, but when I should say which is my favorite.. idk. I really can't say, sorry.
6.Do you think your dreams will come true one day?
I really hope so! But reality is always different, isn't it?
7.What was the first concert you attended?
I dunno if you can call this a concert, if yes it would be 'Adoro' if not it's ScReW.
8.What was the most expensive thing you´ve ever bought?
My cellphone.
9.Is there currently an issue which really annoys you?
There are quit a lot but I couldn't say which annoys me the most.
10.Do you like turtles? :D
In some way, yes, of course. I mean, there are TURTLES, okay? But on the other side I know how strong they can bite. So you could say I have a lot of respect.
11.If you could get one special thing right now, what would it be?
A loooooot of money so I can buy a lot of new clothes. And maybe a new mobile phone.


Blogs I nominate



I know, this aren't 11 people, but it doesn't matter. And of course people I haven't tagged can answer these questions, too.

My questions for my nominees~

What's your biggest wish?
What kind of music do you hate the most?
Where do you buy your clothes?
Who is your biggest idol?
Why do you started your blog?
If you had the chance to spend the whole day as a ghost, what would you do?
What's your biggest fear?
If you could live one day as another person – who would this be?
Where do you want to live when you're old?
What do you think about the popes quit?
Your favorite language?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen