The Great Game


It doesn't happen a lot the last days/weeks so there isn't really something I could blog about. But I'll do it anyway.

As I told you before I went to the (federal) police to write the screening test. The man who controlled everything told us, he can't tell us when we can expect to get the answer if we passed or not.

But not even a week later I got a letter from them and.. I passed. Really. I made it through the first test.! I was happy like a little child. :D

The next term will be on the 10th and the 11th. (I will sleep there D:)
I'm looking forward to it but I'm scared, too, because I want to pass and I dunno if I can make it.
The sport exam, the answer from the doctor if I'm qualified, the interview.. I really want to pass but.. I don't know. I hope the best!

Yesterday a friend visited me and stayed over night. We watched horror movies, drank beer, ate pizza and popcorn. <3 And the next day we made a chocolate cake, which was really delicious.


I want to dye my hair again. Just brown but I can't help it. First, it is too damaged, second, because of the police.
Right now it is something between blond, light brown, dark brown and something that looks like black. x__x
My hair is really weird, even in primary school I got two hair colours (at this time I never dyed my hair) it just went like this by itself. But okay. :D

The next days I want to order some new clothes online, but then I will make a new entry. So keep your eyes open. <3

Well, I think, that's it. No more news or something like that. Maybe there is, but I can't remember, and there is always an other time, isn't it?

And, just because of reasons:
Sherlock ♥ 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen