First entry (*^◇^)/♥

Hello everybody~ ^O^/
This is my first right blog, which I want to share with you. (And I'm sick right now, so I have to do something. 8D)
I'm from Germany but I like writing in english, so I'll write often in english. (Sorry for mistakes. (>w<)/~)

So, should I tell you something about myself? I think not so.. 
But, I can tell you:
I'm a 15-years old female human, who loves Japan, Visual Kei, Dorama, Cosplay, Manga, Anime etc. (Ask, if you want to know something. :3)

Ah, yeah! O:
Today it's my fathers and my sisters birthday. ^-^ (Yepp, my father AND my sister. Somehow.. creepy, isn't it?!)
We made cake for them, and my sister is a fan of  'Marvel'. And of 'Rilakkuma (‎リラックマ)', so, here is the result:




We are very proud of this two cakes. ://3
AND! They tastes GREAT! (The Batman-cake was a little bit too sweet, but it's okay.)


Soo.. I think.. That's it!
My first entry. (:

~CaptaiN

1 Kommentar: