I wish you a nice day, dear readers that do not exist~

Today, I changed a bit the styling about this blog. And, as you will (probably not) see, I've got FISH! (Please, feed them, they are ALWAYS hungry Q__Q')
Their names are.. umm.. I think.. Ruki (the red one), Aoi (the light blue-grey one), Shinya (the orange one), hide (the green one) and last but not least Intetsu (the blue one). What do you think? :3

So.. Some new stuff? I don't think so. 8D
But after all.. we got a new TV! \(*^o^)/ ♫ ♪♫
To my fathers birthday, we told him, we would pay a new TV, because he wanted a new TV since.. since I'm born. Something like this, I think. X'D
Since yesterday we had a very old one and it worked since 100 years, so my mother didn't want a new one, till the old one would 'die'. (Somehow sad, because I know 'him' since I know, what a TV is. .__.)
But now we have a very big one, even bigger as my TV, and this one IS big!

Hm.. today it is Thursday. So 9 days, till school will start. D:
I don't want. >.<'

I'm still ill and I don't get enough sleep, so I have not much energy. You can't imagine, how annoying it is! I can't stand for 10 minutes, I have to sit or lay anywhere I am. I hope, I will get better soon.

If there are any readers (I hope so! ò___ó :D) please share this blog and show it to your friends. ^__^ I feel like I'm talking to a wall, so please change this. Yeah?

See you next time~
- CaptaiN


1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich mögen your new style. Very nice. But wo ist the snow from the last time?! ;__;
    AND I DON´T LIKE INTETSU Dx

    Sou~ gut, kommen wir zum vernünftigen Kommentar.
    Der neue Style ist wirklich gut geworden, auch die Farben sind sehr schön. Passt alles sehr gut zusammen.
    Was die Fishi's angeht, die hatte ich auch mal. Aber es ist irgendwie traurig, dass sie immer hungrig sind. Am meisten gefällt mir Aoi (von der Farbe her), gefolgt von Shinya [hat das irgendwas zu bedeuten, dass du ihm demselben Namen wie dem Wuff gegeben hast? Irgendeine Anspielung, von der ich wissen sollte? xD].

    AntwortenLöschen