Hello again~
This time the post won't
be very long, but I have to tell you some things. :3
How the headline says: My
clothes are dangerous. Today my pirate-scarf stuck in the bus and I
had to relieve myself, yesterday my belt caught me and I couldn't
walk on.. Things like this happen often to me, 'cause some of my
clothes are very.. special. 8D
But it's okay, I can live
with things like this.
Today in sport (at school)
my teacher wanted us to play Baseball. I like it, but I couldn't play
together with them. You know, 'cause of my milt. -.- 2 more Months,
then I can go on with sport. :D
My teacher has got
alzheimer's, I think, because today he forget, why I'm not
doing sport with the others and I had to tell him. And this took
time, 'cause he didn't remembered. >__>
But, after all, it was funny to watch.
(:
AND! We have a new 'pet'. :3
It's a little rabbit, which was
attacked by one of our cats. We brought him to the doctor (at 10pm
8D), but he is okay, no hurts or something like this. (:
His name is now 'Sherlock Hase' (Hase
is the german word for 'rabbit' (; )
The doctor said, he has to stay at our
home for 4 or 5 weeks. ♥
Now he is very shy, but I think, this
will be different soon, I think. (:
So, that's it! See you soon~ ♥
P.S;http://ask.fm/CaptaiNmadness
Watch over and ask me anything, okay? (:

was für ein süßer Mops! *3*
AntwortenLöschen