I bought hair colour! *//*
Black, blonde, red and blue. :)  


I don't know, when I'll dye my hair, but next month, when we (all 10th classes) drive to Italy, I want to have coloured hair, too. (I will shock the Italian people >D) Let's see, maybe I will buy new hair colour, maybe I will wait with dying my hair till next month.
Till we drive to Italy, I want to learn a bit the Italian language. You know, important words and sentences, I could need there. ^^
And I need to learn what kind of food they eat there (in restaurants for example), 'cause I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat many things. I'm the only vegetarian in my class, so sometimes it's a little bit hard for friends or classmates, to understand me. >__>

I'm looking forward to our trip to Italy, but because I was ill and my milt is bigger than it should be, I can't do sports. That means, I can't go swimming in our pool Q__Q, and I have to be careful, when we step on hills. (If not, my milt could rip and that wouldn't be very good for me. 8D)

Before we drive, I have to buy new clothes.. more T-Shirts and clothes, I can wear at 38°C outside. I don't like hot temperatures much, so my mood will be down almost every day, I think. ;__; I don't wear short pants, so it's even hotter, but that's okay. I have to survive! ò__ó

We will drive by bus and I don't want to sleep in there, so I have to do something. But I don't know, what! >__< I can't borrow the iPod from my sister, because she won't be here, and my mobile phone can't play films. Bad mobile phone! ò____ó I could listen to music (I definitely will!), but the journey will be long, and I don't know, if I can stay awake..
I have still time, so I can think over it. ^^


Yesterday my family and I went to the beach in 'Eckernförde' and it was a very nice day with 33°C outside. We had a picnic and relaxed. The sky was blue with just a few clouds. See:

This picture was taken at the beach.



I didn't swim, but my sisters and my brother did. I went with the feet in the water, that was enough for me.

                                                                          What a silly picture. 8D

This is the way I looked:

                                            I'm looking fat Q__Q My eyes looked creepy, so I censored them. 8D
 

I wore boots and my father wanted to kill me, 'cause it was very hot outside. 8D But my feet were okay till the end. WIN! ♥
I have still gay nail polish and I was bored, so I took some silly pictures. Like this:

I like it to take useless photos, which I will never need. 8D


And, when we are talking about useless stuff.. I found even more. :D


Höhö, this is a photo from a Hamburger (from McDonalds) with a face. I took the photo in Hamburg, after my two sisters and me visited a concert from a Japanese band. It is called 'Anli Pollicino'.
Here are our concert tickets:


(Yesterday, on the beach, I wore the Tank top from their European Tour we visited. ^^ ♥)

And on that day, I eat 'Häagen Dazs' for the first time.


DAMN! It's SO tasteful! ♥♥
But it's expensive. ;___; I think 6€ for one scoop?! But you have to try it, once in your life! This ice cream is very good. ^^

That's it. See you next time. ^^

-CaptaiN









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen