I wanna dye my hair! *O*
Brown is so boring. >__> I cut my hair the right way (Visual
Kei - Style), but now I need a hair colour, which is crazier and fits
better with my new haircut. <3
I think.. black and blue.
Or red. Or both. But not together this time. ^^
But I need money. ;___; I
found 50€ in my room, but this is not enough. D: And I need new
nail polishes. And new fake nails. And make up. Geez, I need so much
stuff, I can't believe it. >__<'
Maybe I should search for
a mini job. But I'm not motivated. And a little bit lazy. 8//D I got
problems, right? :D (This time I use maaany smilies. 8D I'm not doing
this 'cause I want, I need
to. Understood? >D)
Ah
yeah, I wanted to show you pictures of the Asian-food I bought,
right?! So, here we go:
Mochis~
*/////* They taste SO great! I love it!
These
two are 'Taro Mochi' and 'Red Bean Mochi'.
You
can't eat much of them, but it's okay. ^-^
A kind
of Pudding. :3
The
taste is strange (it was my first time I ate this) but I think, I
would buy it another time, too. (It isn't expensive, like the Mochis.
Lucky~ ://3)
I
bought a Watermelon-Drink, but I didn't take a photo of it. :/ Naah,
it doesn't matter. :D
This
is what I ate yesterday. This are noodles with egg. ♥ It was so
yummy! (And I made it by myself! I'm so proud of me. <D)
One
day of school, then the weekend starts.. This is my first school-week
and I have just enough. D: (The first week I was still ill, so I
stayed at home. Relaxing. Sleeping. The hole day, 'cause I couldn't
sleep at night. ('8 )
This
time I end this post with a Japanese band. (Yay, finally~)
It is
'Deadman' with their song 'Follow the night light':
You
have to know..
I LOVE
his make up! ♥ I haven't got any good pictures but here are two,
which are okay:
His
eyebrows are great, too! And I like his clothes! And he is so skinny.
Q__Q I'm envy. .__.
Now I
have to make dinner, so I have to end. See you next time! ://3
-CaptaiN


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen