Oh God.. my memory isn't
the best and this I have to feel every day. v____v
Like yesterday. I wanted
to Log In, but I couldn't. It was the wrong keyword. I wrote it 100
times, but every time it was wrong. D: I needed about 2 hours (!!),
till I checked, what was going to happen and what I could do, to log
in. In the end, I made it, so I can write to you again. ♥ (I
thought I could never return to this blog and have to create a new
one -.-'')
Later, I wanted to write a
comment to a other persons blog, but before the computer sent my
comment, this appeared:
Of
course I'm not a robot, but anyway, I needed 3 times to fill in the
right words, 'cause I couldn't read it right. 8D
But! I
made it!
A few
days ago I finally dyed my hair. ^0^
Black
and blue. Here is the result:
That's
the way I looked first, now it's a bit darker and more blue, on the
photo it's a kind of blue-green-haircolour.
Here
is the new colour:
It
sounds strange, but I like this. (Even if I don't really like photos
of myself. 8D)
This
was my outfit of today. 8D (I was too lazy to wear 'normal' clothes
and I just wanted comfortable clothes, so I put on joggers. xD)
Yesterday
in school a class member came to me and asked: 'Can I take a photo of
you?'
I
just stand there and was like What the fuck? Is she
serious?
I
asked why and she told me, that she told her mother that I dyed my
hair blue and she couldn't believed it. She wanted to know, how it
looks like, so she asked her daughter to take a photo of me. 8D (I
really hate it, when other persons got photos of me, I'm always
deleting them. x'D) But I said yes, if we would take the photo
together. :3
We
had class, where we work with computers and our last challenge
was to create a chart. Me and a friend had an idea and we created a
very 'gay' chart. 8D
Pink
and violet. It's beautiful, isn't it?! x3
Ah,
yeah! Look what I found today:
It is
SO fu?#ing beautiful, don't you think?
Its
form the Japanese band called A (speak: Ace)
In
about 20 minutes I have to go to the dentist, and I'm very afraid. :<
I don't really know why I'm so afraid, it's like with spiders. I'm
just full of fear.
It's
Friday and I should get excited about the weekend, but I can't. Not
yet. When all is over, than yes. Q___Q
Wish
me luck, guys..
If I
survive, we see us in the next entry.
-CaptaiN

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen