Bonjour~
Ça va? Moi, j'ai faim.. Aujourd'hui je parle français avec vous.
No, just a joke. :D My French isn't that good, sorry. 8D (My English neither, but who cares?! xD)

Today I want to show you two videos, which I found a time ago on the internet and I like them very much. The first is a short film about a man, who is a bit different. I love this video very much, because in some situations he is like me. Or am I like him?

The second is just an awesome video about tron dancers. ♥ (You know the movie 'Tron'?! Awesome film, you have to watch it!)
First the video is a bit boring but later it is just a great film! You have to watch it till the end, alright?! ;D (And of course, it's from Japan. ♥)



And to end up this (very short) post I will post a photo of myself. xD



As you can see, my room wasn't clean, so I censored it. 8D

See you soon!

-CaptaiN

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen