Some new stuff

Yesterday me and some friends went to the 'Rendsburger Herbst'. This is a kind of festival with much music and many many people. (:
We drove by train and first we went to 'Edeka' to buy food and something to drink. (If you know, what I mean!? (; )
Me and a friend bought 'Kinder Pingui'. (A kind of sweetie)
Then the 5 of us went to the place, where the festival should be, but we didn't know, where we have to go. 8D So we went around and sat down near of the water and talked a lot. ♥ (Later, we met a teacher of our school. x'D)
We took photos of ourselves but my friend didn't send them yet, so I can't show them to you. ^^'
But I took a picture of myself (in the train, with my mobile phone). :D

                                                              My Make Up sucks -.-


Pictures of La Policia! ♥


Awesome, right?! ♥


Later, we meet a guy and talked a lot with him (In the evening, he brought us to 'Penny' and to the subway station and waited there with us.) He was really nice. I wanted to meet him again (today), but in the end I wasn't in Rendsburg for a second time. :/
But I have him on facebook and his mobile phone number x3

On our way back home we had a lot of fun in the train, even if there was just 2 more people. 8D The dad from a school member (We knew this fact just in the end, first we talked just for fun. He was funny and very friendly. (: ) and a guy from 'Neumünster'. He was friendly and spoke Turkish. (I said him sentences, which he should translate for me. xD) It was much fun, even if we were a little bit loud. o.ô

When I came home I couldn't talk even more, my voice just went away. 8D







Ooooh yeah, silly shoe-pictures. 8D The black boots are mine, the right ones are from a friend. :3







Right now, it's 2am and I'm eating Banana-bread. ♥ It's so tasty!
(I'm saying this just because I'm bored and I want, that you know this. xD Just for fun. Don't think about it.)




Tomorrow, (gosh, it's today 8D) I want to dye my hair. Finally! I chose black and blue. I hope, it will look good, if not, I have to go in school with this. XP


Do you know 'Jared Padalecki' and 'Jensen Ackles'? They are actors and you can watch them together in 'Supernatural'. Of course there are pictures and gifs, histories and rumours in the internet.
So, here are two more gifs:




This is from an interview I think and I love this. xD ♥


This is my 10th Entry, Woohoo~ ♥ If you want to ask me anything:
http://ask.fm/CaptaiNmadness
And I made tumblr. for me. 8D
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/madnesscaptain
Aaaand, last but not least.. Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/kimberley.zenkel


So, with this I end this post.
Sorry for my broken English. Q__Q


-CaptaiN

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen