There isn't really some
new stuff, but the trip to Italy with my class is coming nearer and
I'm looking forward to it. ((: My mother and me went shopping (last
week) and bought some new light shirts for me (I had to. -.-' I
wanted darker shirts, like always, but my mother said 'no.'. Q__Q
But, in the end, they are okay, I like them. And there are two or
three dark ones, which my mom bought me, too. >3) I love you, mom.
♥
And I needed new shoes,
'cause my old ones are 'a bit' broken. 8D It took time to find the
right ones, but in the end, we found them. They cost 60€ and my mum
bought them, even if she hadn't so much money left.. She wanted me to
try on some other shoes, which were even nice, when we saw some
awesome shoes. I tried them on for fun, but they were so nice, that
my mother said, she would buy them, too. (They cost 35€). I gave my
mom a big hug and said her, that I love her. ♥
I will show them to you an
other time.
I thought about the
bus-drive we will have when we drive to Italy and that we have to
take food with us for ourselves till the next morning. So I thought..
'What do I take with me?'
(Anyway, my Korean bonbons
will be empty soon, so I have to buy new ones! o(ò___ó)o ) My
sister bought them every time for me, but now she isn't living there
anytime longer. ;____; And she brought me 'Melonpan'. It is SO
f#!king delicious! (But expensive >__>)
Today I wanted them sooo
much, but you can't buy them here, where I live. -.- I thought I
could backing them by myself but.. I don't know..!
Anyone out there who can
make Melonpan for me? :O I can give you the recipe, if you need it.
And I would pay for it! And I would write a entry, how it was and how
awesome you are! I would do anything! >__<'
8D ♥
The coming days I think I
will buy some Asian food (and sweets ♥). For the bus-drive and for
me at home.
First I wanted to write
this entry in German, but I think, the way it is now, it is better.
((:
I'm talking about food,
even if I'm very hungry right now. D: My parents are preparing food,
and the smell is coming up, into my window, and it smells so
delicious. *-* Even if I don't know, what it is. :D
So, with this I will end
up.
I want to say:
Thank you everyone, who is
reading my blog. (: It is very nice and it putts every time a smile
on my face. So, go on reading it and show it to your friends, your
neighbors, your classmates, your family.. Just everyone you know,
'kay? :D
Thank you ♥
And watch at my ask-site:
You can ask me everything
you want (even in English or whatever, it doesn't have to be German.)
-CaptaiN
Die Fahrt nach Italien ist schlimm, sag' ich dir..! Hinfahrt schlimmer als Rückfahrt. x'D
AntwortenLöschenUuund.. ich will das Rezept haben! o:
Auch wenn ich's wahrscheinlich eh nicht kann, aber.. ich will's habeeen! >____< |D