But I will just show you a blog entry from him a while ago.
So, here we go:
There’s
one thing people ask a lot about.
I will answer questions about my
piercings!
“How many do you have?”
A: 20! It ought to be… (laugh)
mouth: 5 (from the left: 16G, 14G, 14G, 14G, 16G)
eyebrow: 2 (16G, 16G)
bridge: (14G)
cheek: (14G)
Ear: 6 (14G)
Tongue: 5 (14G)
Bellybutton (14G)
So it is~!
“Which one hurt the most?”
As for me the one in my cheek or in my ear!
But to be honest, it’s almost the same everywhere (laugh)
I wonder if it also depends on the skills of the person who pierces.
“What do you think about girls having piercings?”
That’s good, isn’t it?
If you really want it yourself than it’s a good thing!
But there will be marks
so make sure to not regret it (´・_・`)!
So far ( ̄(工) ̄)
Kuina’s
blog entry
2012-06-15, 16:10
2012-06-15, 16:10




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen