-CaptaiN is saying Arrivederci ♥


Hey Guys~
First, thanks for the followers! *-* ♥

Next:
The next ten or eleven days you won't hear anything from me, because I'm in Italy~! In 1 hour we will start. (I'm prepared for the loong long bus drive. >3 I've got some sweets, much music, films and many Energy Drinks, so I could be able to stay awake. We will see.)
We start at 10pm and will drive to Munich and will arrive at 6am or 8am. Something like this. There, we will go shopping or something like this, so our driver can sleep. In the evening we will finally drive to Italy~

So, when we are back, I will tell you something about our trip and will show you many photos. :3

Ah, yeah!
You know, I had blue hair.. I wanted to dye my hair red, but I didn't want to wash the blue out of my hair, so I dyed my blue hair red. But.. do you know.. Red + Blue = Violet ?! I forgot it, now my hair is violet. x'D But I like it. <3





This is the way I look right now and how I will drive to Italy. It's very comfortable. ♥ (I will do my hair and put some make up on, so don't worry. 8D)

I'm looking so tired. @___@

We see us in about 2 weeks. ♥
(Last but not least.. something.. strange.. xD)



-CaptaiN

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen