Apple Pie♥


Sorry guys for not posting anything the last days, but I wasn't in the mood for something like that. But now I am. ♪♥
Since Thursday we got vacations and I have some time to do some useless stuff. |D But even if I don't have to go to school I have to study. -.-' Well, I don't really know, if I will study, I think.. No. :D
But this isn't important now.
Important is the apple pie me and my sister Denny made today. We have two or three apple trees in our garden, so we thought we could make a pie. And I really love apple pie! ♥ (Even if I want to lose some weight and stop eating so much sweets now. ;___;)
Yesterday I went out with my dog by bicycle and I drove 11 kilometers. For me..

:D

And today we went out again by bicycle, but not so long like yesterday.
I want to do more sport and drink more (Every day I just drink one glass milk or water, and that in the evening. No wonder that my circuit isn't the best. 8D)
Since the last days I found my love to tea again and now I'm drinking it the whole day. ^-^

By the way, I could show you a few photos from Italy. (Naah, I would say.. from the way.. most) This are just the photos from my cellphone. I got lots more on my camera but I can't find the cable for it, so this has to wait. And the quality is.. see:



3 or 4 am. I wrote LM.C on my band-aids, because I was bored. Everyone was sleeping and I took photos. A bit silly, I think.



The next day in Munich. This is a bathroom in the German museum where we spend most of the time. You know, put some Make Up on, styling the hair, ...













In Italy, our room, the big window to the balcony. I'm mirroring myself.

I'm so stupid, aren't I 8D



'Ötzi the Iceman' in Bolzano




May I introduce you - this is Ötzi♥



 On the way home there was a big truck with this on it. I loved it.








♥




Ah, yeah, I'm red again. The first days the color was more 'red' but it's okay I think.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen