Hey guys~
It's been a while since my
last blogupdate.
But it didn't happen much.
I was with my family in
Norway and in Sweden and it was nice! I liked the nature a lot and
the food was awesome and the weather was great. (Sometimes it was too
hot and too sunny but we could deal with it.) And even such a hot
weather couldn't convince me to wear short clothes! >''D
I don't have much to tell
and I don't think you are much interested so here are just some
pictures.
 |
| On our way to Norway. It was way too early but beautiful. |
 |
| A pillar out of books! (ノ・◇・)ノ |
 |
| Everywhere you could find these old american cars and I loved them! |
 |
| We met Iron Man.. |
 |
| I shared a coke with Gabriel |
 |
| He looked very excited as you can see. But I could understand him. |
 |
| When we visited the Uni we went to the bathroom and it was so luxurious, we had to take photos! :D |
 |
| 'Kiss mee~' 'Go away, I try to take a photo!' |
 |
| 'Oh Shit, she got me.' |
 |
| I liked this. :3 |
I'm still interested in
meeting new people and I still would like to have a new penpal so if
there is anyone who is interested.. just write me! My English is not
the best, I know, and my life is not the most interesting thing but I
still can talk about a lot of things and send you stuff and whatever!
Just write me! (;´Д`)ノ
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen