Update of a boring life

Hey guys~

It didn't happen much buuuut I did some 'shopping'. (Well, online, but who cares.)
I'm not the biggest fan of public places and I like ordering stuff online and getting packets so yeah. Online.

Anyway, I spend too much money. Definitely.
But it was worth it.

That's what I bought:


Doctor Who Series 5 Volume 1&2
Supernatural Season 5 (German)
All Time Low Straight to DVD

Star Trek (German)
Brokeback Mountain (German)
To the Ends of the Earth
The last Enemy

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
The Sign of Four

I love all of them. <3

Oh, and I dyed my hair!
Not much because I used what was left over (and that wasn't that much) and I didn't dye my hair blond before I put the colours in, but whatever, it worked anyway.


The picture is not the best and the colour is fading but it's a kind of red, pink and lilac. 
I like it. <3 :D

See you then!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Woher hast du bitteschön immer das ganze Geld!? D:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gespart, haha. Und zweimal im Jahr kann ich mir das auch leisten, mehrere Sachen zu kaufen. :D Zumahl die 'relativ' (also als einzelne Sache und meist ohne Versand) günstig sind/waren.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aber... aber... du hattest dir doch letztens schon was gekauft. o: Und jetzt schon wieder. D: Und ich will aaauuuch. ;-;

    AntwortenLöschen