Gosh, today I went to the
doctor, 'cause I'm ill again. u__u (You know, I was ill, then I was
getting better, and now I'm ill again.) Awesome, hm?
The doctor was not sure,
what's my problem, and later this conversation started:
She: Do you have a hot
boyfriend, who you kissed?
Me: No, nothing like that.
She: Sure?
Me: Ô.o Eeh.. Yeah?!
Later:
She: You really don't have
a boyfriend?
Me: No, I would know that!
What's wrong with her?!
I have to go to the doctor
Monday again. Will my medicine help? I dunno..
By
the way~
Yesterday
we went into the city and I bought some Asian-food. ♥
And we drank Bubble Tea. It's still not this good like in NRW, but it's okay.
And we ate some ice cream. :3
I don't have any pictures from the food now, so they are coming later, I think.
Aaaah, school starts Monday, so the stress will definitely come back. >o< And then they will be no time to play Final Fantasy XIII on PS3. .___.
So, let me end this post with a picture from someone, who could be me. XD
Here you go, Kazuya from Bakuman:
Here you go, Kazuya from Bakuman:
-CaptaiN
Hulk like too
AntwortenLöschen