Song of the lonely Mountain


Yesterday was my sisters birthday and I just wanted to do a quick update~ :3
First: a late Happy Birthday, Denny! I love you and I wish you the best! ♥ (Go and visit her blog, it's really nice)
I made a japanese christmas cake and brownies for her.

I made pictures with my camera, but I can't find my cable, so I can't show it to you.. :<
But I think it looked ... good?! I think.. it was okay, alright!?!! :D 
And it tasted quite good. (But just the cake, the brownies were.. like.. I dunno. They weren't great, okay!?)

Anything else..?! School started a few weeks ago, I can't find the cable of my camera (as I said), so I can't upload pictures.. A few reasons why there aren't any more entrys.
My god, my life is so boring.. I need something to do.. a job would be really nice. I need to save money and something different in my life would be good, too.

A few days ago I got a letter from the police and they will test me on the 26th of January. I'm so scared!!! D: Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

And I decided that I will go to Great Britain. One day. Just leave Germany and all of this shit and start a new life, that will become AWESOME!

Till there I need to save money, finish school and an education and save more money. And don't forget: Save money. 
I'm looking forward to it and I hope, one day my dreams will come true. I want to do this, really, not just saying it. And don't forget saving money.



 And I found an awesome song. I'm in love ♥
It's the soundtrack from 'The Hobbit' and I could listen to it all day.


3 Kommentare:

  1. Ein schöner Traum <3 Ich habe einen ähnlichen
    Lass ihn dir ja nicht kaputt machen!!


    Und such das Kabel~ Ich mag den Kuchen sehen xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja, ich hoffe, dass ich ihn eines Tages verwirklichen kann. (:
    Dir viel Glück mit deinem.

    Ich habe übrigens eine Art 'Ersatz'-Kabel für meine Kamera gefunden, aber jetzt finde ich die Bilder nicht wieder, die ich gemacht habe. 8'D
    Ich werde aber weiter suchen und sie so schnell wie möglich hochladen. (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Na toll xD Aber gut~ Ich bin gespannt :D


    übrigens wurdest du nominiert |D
    http://candydive.blogspot.de/2013/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen